"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

"I can say that i really do live like I am dying and its good to live that way. You live to the fullest, you live honestly and you don't miss any opportunity that comes your way and you shouldn't, I don't."- Courtneylee

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Upcoming Visitors & Events

On May the 9th, Ryan and I will be celebrating our 2nd Wedding Anniversary ! !
-May: The 27th and 28th is the Pageant dates. I also just  found out this week that my parents are coming up to watch me for a couple days.
- June : Vickie and Scottie Anderson will be coming to stay with Ryan and I.
- July : Danielle, Matt and my nephew Harrison will be coming to stay with us.
- August: We will be coming home for our summer visit !
- December : We will be coming home for Christmas


* I will continue to update calendar

1 comment:

  1. Hey Courtney! I'm Molly Sanders's little sister Courtney. I saw on Facebook that you updated your blog, and I have a blog too! It's all about my daughter Rylee.
    www.ryleegrace.blogspot.com
    I'll be keeping up with your posts!!

    ReplyDelete