"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

"I can say that i really do live like I am dying and its good to live that way. You live to the fullest, you live honestly and you don't miss any opportunity that comes your way and you shouldn't, I don't."- Courtneylee

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

~Missing So Many~

I took Ryan to the airport on Saturday morning for him to fly into San Antonio, Texas for his EMEDS. Ryan is ( like I have told you) in the medical field with the Air Force so this is training for "if" he was to be deployed, this would be similar to a hospital he would be working in a field somewhere. He's been in a hospital tent and studying different things he wouldn’t normally see where he works in the hospital now. So I have been all by myself in beautiful Alaska, well, I have my sweet baby Spencer that has been so wonderful. I have the sweetest dog ever; he is so humble and precious. I have stayed busy recording all of our shows that Ryan’s missed, cleaning the house, exercising, playing with Spencer, working and cooking for one instead of two. I couldn’t imagine my life alone with out Ryan, even though he is only gone for a week; it’s like your missing something all the time. I have missed everything big and small not having him around, I can not imagine my life with out him and I thank God for that everyday. It has been so nice talking to my family on Skype and staying included in family time. Harrison and I have stayed busy playing peek-a-boo on Skype, while be fed through a computer with the family. I miss them every moment of everyday; its so wonderful to have the appreciation for small and big things and not taking one second of any minute forgranted with the ones you love. I can say that i really do live like I am dying and its good to live that way. You live to the fullest, you live honestly and you don't miss any opportunity that comes your way and you shouldn't, I don't. Im posting some pictures of the ones I miss, I love you all and I am so thankful for the love and friendships we share, I couldn't ask God for one more thing, that would only be selfish, people pray for what we have, and I am ever so thankful. I love you!  <3 Courtneylee

My Sweet beautiful Family

My best friend and Husband

My In-laws and brother in-law & husband


My sweet nephew who keeps me in touch !!

Baby Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment