"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

"I can say that i really do live like I am dying and its good to live that way. You live to the fullest, you live honestly and you don't miss any opportunity that comes your way and you shouldn't, I don't."- Courtneylee

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Our New beginning

Thanks to my big sister Danielle who introduced me to blogging; here it goes. Well life has been wonderful in our long honeymoon in Alaska. I have fallen in love again with this beautiful state. Looks like I will be having alot of visitors over the next few month. Im so excited to be starting this website, I have so much going on, and being so far away, this is a great way to keep you in touch.

Ryan and I are doing so wonderful. I couldn't ask God for anything else. God has completely changed our lives in so many ways. Its so exciting to wake up every morning and see all of Gods beauty in life and this state, and see what He has in store for us next. Theres alot to cover in catching up, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment