"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

"I can say that i really do live like I am dying and its good to live that way. You live to the fullest, you live honestly and you don't miss any opportunity that comes your way and you shouldn't, I don't."- Courtneylee

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mrs. Alaska USA 2010 Contestant

Well along with dipping my toes everywhere I can, I have decided to be a contestant in The Mrs. Alaska United States Pageant 2010. I am so excited to be apart of this pageant. I am really excited just to be involved and meet wonderful woman aswell as the over all experience. The pageant is May 27th and 28th of 2010 and I can not wait.

I am beginning to find myself busy in work outs, photo shoots, dress shopping, bathing suit shopping and more. I love one more thing in life to be excited over or to keep me busy. I have become friends with two wonderful woman so far. I have had the opportunity to meet some of my other contestants with me and have become friends with Renee Scott, she is the current Mrs. Alaska. She has been such a positive person and friend and I look forward to spending more time with her. There are a few girls that belong to my church, The Anchorage Baptist Temple, that are in the pageant aswell so I look forward to meeting head strong Christian woman.

I am posting some of my headshot that were takin the first of March by PS PHOTOGRAPHY, it was so much fun. Rachelle Powers and Tracy Skipworth are the photographers and they were so much fun to work with. They actually belong to my church aswell. Check out my pictures on their website at http://www.psphotographyalaska.com/  The day we did the shoot, we just found out that they were asked to be the official photographers of the Mrs. Alaska Pageant. Im so excited.

I will keep you updated on all of our upcoming events and news.

No comments:

Post a Comment