"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

"I can say that i really do live like I am dying and its good to live that way. You live to the fullest, you live honestly and you don't miss any opportunity that comes your way and you shouldn't, I don't."- Courtneylee

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Last Frontier !!

I wanted to share some pictures of where I am in Alaska so you could see Gods beauty I see daily !! This winter hasn't been as bad as the last but were struggling to get rid of ALL the snow we have and jump up to some normal weather. A couple weeks ago it was 30 degrees and this week its been 15, hoping to see all the beautiful colors of Alaska in the summer. Summertime in Alaska has 20 hours of daylight, winter is the same with darkness of course. Hope you enjoy the pictures !!





No comments:

Post a Comment