"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

"I can say that i really do live like I am dying and its good to live that way. You live to the fullest, you live honestly and you don't miss any opportunity that comes your way and you shouldn't, I don't."- Courtneylee

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Our Careers

Ryan is working at the hospital in Pediatrics. He continue to study medicine and really enjoys working with children. He shines so bright when he works. Its so neat to see him so happy. Its so exciting to love what you do, makes life exciting each and everyday. I myself have found my passion in my career. I work for ABC News Alaska ( The Alaska Superstation ) where I work as an Account Executive in the marketing/advertising. I have always had a passion to be infront of the camera, which I still do, but I must say, I absolutely would do my job forever. Thats exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment