"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

"I can say that i really do live like I am dying and its good to live that way. You live to the fullest, you live honestly and you don't miss any opportunity that comes your way and you shouldn't, I don't."- Courtneylee

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mrs. Alaska Pageant

I have not blogged in a while, I am needing to catch up !! The pageant finally arrived on May 1st, 2010. I had a wonderful time and made some unforgetable memories. I did not win but I enjoyed every minute of it anyways. Its so much fun ( for me ) to stay involved in the community anyway that I am able to, along with create a scrapbook of memories to look back on with no regrets. Oneday, memories will be all that we have ! Here is some pictures of the pageant !

Bathing suit and final contestants
Eveing Gown
Question & Answer.
I had one very proud husband :)
The Judges Interview


THE GIRLS

Myself & Anna Foerster

Myself & Hope Blankenship

Myself and former 2009 Mrs Alaska Renee Scott (first picture)
       Myself & Lyndsay Wheelses ( Second pic. 2010 Mrs. Alaska United States)

The End. . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment