"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

"I can say that i really do live like I am dying and its good to live that way. You live to the fullest, you live honestly and you don't miss any opportunity that comes your way and you shouldn't, I don't."- Courtneylee

Monday, May 10, 2010

My Good Deeds

Today, I was on my way back to the office from lunch with Ryan when I spotted a terrified dog in the middle of 4 lanes of traffic ( two going one way and the other two going the opposite). My heart immediately dropped to my stomach as I knew what I had to do, while praying for the puppy until I got there. Her name was Jonah and she was beautiful. She did have tags and a collar on so I immediately made calls. She was so sweet and she shook my hand, she panted with fear and thirst so of coarse I stopped to get her what she needed while waiting for the owner to return my call. We had some good talks in our short time together and I did pray with her that she was happy and had good parents. I met the parents at a local church here in Anchorage and they were very nice and seemed like wonderful greatful people. I pray for my new buddie Jonah's happiness and safety always. I already miss her- I thought I finally found Spencer a big sister.
Sweet Sweet Jonah


I also surprised my 3 sisters with tickets to go see "Wicked" yesterday just because I love them so much. I didnt realize at the time of purchase that I bought the tickets for Mothers Day so I had to tell my mom as soon as I found out so I would quit feeling terrible. They said they had a "Wicked" time and I know I wouldve given anything to have been with them too.

My Three Beautiful Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment